Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: February 18, 2018
Happy Sunday and we hope you had a great week. It was a busy week of Royal Caribbean fun, and we have a round-up of all of it in this hand-dandy blog post.
The day Royal Caribbean will take ownership of Symphony of the Seas is now set, with a delivery date scheduled for next month.
STX France announced it will handover Symphony of the Seas to Royal Caribbean on March 23, 2018.
Symphony of the Seas will become the 25th ship in the fleet, and her first pre-inaugural sailing will commence on March 31, 2018.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean announced Michael's Genuine Pub will be removed from all ships.
- First batch of photos from the refurbished Adventure of the Seas.
- Meyer Werft has listed the gross tonnage for Royal Caribbean's Icon Class ships.
- Take a look at the latest CocoCay construction photos.
- Speedcast will increase internet bandwidth on Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
- We shared a copy of the new menu from Izumi on Adventure of the Seas.
- Here is a look at one design for Oasis of the Seas that was not approved.
- A look at how high-tech is helping enhance the performances on Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt Hince talks about his New Years Eve cruise on Liberty of the Seas and shares what it is like to cruise over New Years.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
The Maritime Executive reports Royal Caribbean's CEO will be honored as a recipient of Seafarers' House International Golden Compass Award for 2018.
Travel Weekly says Royal Caribbean will increase the Ultimate Family Suite capacity on the fifth Oasis Class ship.
USA Today shared a lot of photos from their hard hat tour of Symphony of the Seas.